COVID 19 MANAGEMENT PROTOCOL IN VIAGGIO APARTMENTS AND HOTELS
Todas nuestras noticias
Dear guests and friends!
As travel and traveler restriction policies are lifted, we have been updating our protection processes for guests, employees and properties.
We must all participate actively, as members of a community that only with solidarity and discipline will succeed.
Welcoming the recommendations of the expert entities, below we highlight the most important changes:
INCOME TO PROPERTIES
- Our entrances will have special rugs for cleaning and disinfection from the moment we enter.
- Upon arrival the luggage will have a disinfection protocol and a small health survey will be applied to the guest with the respective temperature measurement.
- We have conditioned our first floors so that the social distance of 2 meters defined in the protocol is enjoyed without any inconvenience.
- Only one guest will be registered at a time.
- We invite our guests to make their registration and payment through the digital platforms that will arrive with the confirmation of their reservation.
- We will also have an online WEB check out service to facilitate departures
- Our employees will use the protection masks and the stipulated gloves and will maintain social distance at all times.
- Additionally, we have reformed staff shifts to avoid crowds both on and off the property.
- In addition to the standard cleaning routines, our officials will spray the spaces every 2 hours with certified products to guarantee continuous disinfection.
- The elevators will only allow the entrance of one person at a time.
- Allied transporters must also comply with the stipulated disinfection measures. We invite you to book your transportation to and from the airport directly from our page.
- Employees assigned to the operation will also have a daily health survey and temperature measurement upon entering the job.
- The allocation of rooms available for check-in will be made 3 days after the complete cleaning and disinfection is carried out, guaranteeing that the same room is not occupied by 2 different guests within a period of 4 days.
- Our rooms have large spaces, so that the guest can also find an independent work space.
- Textiles intended for furniture and curtains have anti-fluid protections that allow greater safety.
- We have removed items such as minibars, printed materials and amenities that may have exposure to contamination.
- Additional requirements will be delivered on request as room service.
- Our 1 and 2 bedroom suites that have a kitchen will have their faience on request and will be delivered at check-in with the guarantee of deep cleaning by our staff.
- The use of our gyms and coworking spaces will be given with prior reservation to avoid crowds in them.
- In the first stages of operation we will maintain a maximum occupancy of 40% of the properties.
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- We have redesigned our breakfast service. Most of the options will come out to the minute to avoid congestion in the buffet service.
- Our menu will also be limited in options to guarantee greater safety.
- The processes for receiving and disinfecting raw materials have been fully updated.
- The implements such as tableware, glasses and supplies have an automated washing process at high temperatures.
- Food service to the room will have no additional cost.
- The entrance of domiciliary or food that is not properly vacuum-sealed from the production site will not be allowed.
We appreciate the trust you have had in selecting our services and we will continue to update our good practices as we have access to new knowledge on how to handle this situation.